Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! ACL question...

I have a Cisco 3925 Router..I want to "redirect" Port 80/443 to a different port ...I am hoping you may let me know if this is right..ip nat inside source static tcp xxxx.xxxx.x.x 80 interface GigabitEthernet0/0 30080ip nat inside source static tcp x...

I have a number of Catalyst 2950 switches that I manage with the Cisco Network Assistant (v 2.0). I can see all the switches inside the LAN but can't see any switches inside my DMZ or my point of entry switch outside the firewall.Is there a way to c...

bhhouston by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a Business 350 SFP+ switch that I am trying to get connected to the internet. When I connect it directly to the wall I cant get any internet access however, when I connect the switch to another switch its able to get connected. Any reaso...

David266 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've made a EEM applet for reloading a Cisco router after certain part of message appears in syslog.No.   Class    Type    Event Type   Trap    Time    Registered                          Name1      applet    user     syslog          Off      Mon ...

Felixsson1 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello everyone! I think that i'm really newbie and in  view of that I have a problem im not able to resolve.I have two firewall working in active/passive mode, and only one router with only L3 interfaces. How to configure two interfaces with the same...

hithere by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

HI All !I am new in Cisco pl help me to configure IP CAM NetworkWAN IP - 103.77.XX.XXX 255.255.255.248 (PUBLIC IP)LAN IP - 172.16.35.1 DHCP SERVER .172.16.35.1 255.255.255.224NAT scriptits a new router/me,  so please share scripts in details !Thanks ...

sajed by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes