cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I am using LMS authentication via ACS. I am able to login to LMS successfully with ACS user name and password but I can not execute most of the task it says you are not authorised. do i need to anything in LMS except enabling login module to taca...

Welcome to the Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation. This is an opportunity to learn how to install, maintain, operate and troubleshoot CiscoWorks LAN Management solution with Cisco experts Svetlana Radzevich and Geert Cober. Svetlana ...

When I try to access to RME on CWLMS 3.2 I get this message:HOME0002: Could not get database connection. Make sure that RME DB server is running. Check RMEHome.log for more details.When I go to Server->Admin->Processes I see RMEdbEngine process not r...

mmartinez by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When performing sync archive in RME, i always get "partially successful" for the switches. When checking the job details, it was successfull for the primary and running config but fails on VLAN. My transport settings were just the default, and then I...

kmong by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI'm trying to create a template in LMS under Configuration>Compliance Templates>Templates that will check on the trunks of the switches for a particular VLAN that is used in "switch port trunk allowed vlan", and if it is there, it should also be ad...

rognseth by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to configure SNMP in PIX and have performed the specified commands, but its isnt working. Also i want to know which SNMP version i have on my PIXsnmp-server community TPrivatesnmp-server location NYsnmp-server contact ITsnmp-server host inside...

I need to remove old configuration from my LMS application and "cwcli config delete" seems to be fine. I have to questions about the command:1. are removed only the relevant files on disk or entry to database also ?2. is the the way to give to the op...

gballanti by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! LMS alert

HiI am seeing this error message coming from our core VSS pair's (at different sites) I have checked the syslogs but I am unable to see any interfaces going down on both the 6500's and the connecting edge 4500's. This setup has been fine for around 1...

mj11 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i am facing a very wierd problem in my network ... i have a cisco router whose Lan interface is 172.16.0.1   and WAN interface is 10.1.0.1now when i ping 172.16.0.1 from the PC in the network ..everything is fine ..and working but intermittently i...

aryarahul by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes