cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm working on building out a compliance policy in Prime to audit my WLCs. I'm trying to create a condition and action that will raise a violation if the CLI Timeout is <1 or >5, essentially checking if the timeout is between 1 and 5 minutes. I'm hav...

ShioriMe by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So, I recently came aboard with a gov't employer whose previous net admin did not leave any documentation whatsoever for me to work off of. I have never mapped a city-wide network before and after pulling info via 'sh cdp neigh', I am going through e...

Hi All,   I am using Cisco 5915 ESR router having IOS version 15.2   As per customer demand i need to run diagnostic test on router to check the pass & fail test. On switch module "#show diagnostic post" has been quite useful.    I need help regardin...

hamid khan by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco Guru's, I inherited an old CPI appliance. Trying to SSH in, so I can install VMware tools. I can login fine through web console, but cannot SSH in using the admin account or any I account I create from the web console. Getting permission ...

yezdi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am not a Network admin, but recently I was forced to manage couple of Cisco Catalyst 3850-48T-E Switches and Cisco ASA 5515 firewalls. This network is working fine from past 6 years without any issues, but from past 1 week we are noticing network b...

Chag by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our network team has been asked to evaluate a simple NPM solution and would like to try two different ones, WhatsUp Gold and SolarWinds.  Question:  Can you configure both at the same time on your network to the same devices?  I've attempted this, bu...