cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, We are running LMS 3.2 (windows) and I have a group of switches I am trying to monitior in DFM.I have discovered the devices in device management successfully. Then I import the devices into DFM they always go into a questioned state.Several atte...

CM User Tracking delete interval what is the diff between "End Host Table" and " History Table "? also these option can't be set lower than "7" days? I want delete the entery more than 2 days old and I want to keep only the latest entery. but the num...

Resolved! EEM v2.3 + TCL

Hi all,i had to make a capacity planning script for my customer but I really don't find an issue.My main problem is that i'm using EEM v2.3 and I don't have all features.So, i want to catch the result of this command : "sh platform hardware capacity ...

Dear Helpers,After succesful installation,  I'm trying to login to the application from both client and server by web browser but the ciscoworks portal is not opening!A video file attached showing:- the problem- pdshow -brief command- servicesKindly ...

snalyahya by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,     I need to know if Ciscoworks LMS 3.2 supports the following.    1) Forwarding of events/alerts to SMS instead of just SMTP?    2) When the event/alert is cleared, will DFM be configurable to send an update through SMTP/SMS?

hello,We get this error when this job run. DeviceCommands X.X.X.X set cam notification enable set snmp trap enable macnotification set cam notification added enable Gi1/0/8 set cam notification removed enable Gi1/0/8 set cam notification added enable...

j-fragoso by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear *,I am trying to install Rtr2900 update for RME4.3. To do this i need to install SharedSwimIOS.RME43.v2-5-1.zip. To install this sharedswimIOS i need to install SharedSwimRtr800.RME43.v2-1.zip. Unfortunately this shareswimrtr800 i did not find i...

xshant by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,My customer wants a SNMP based network monitoring tool for WAN on protocol basis ?Does any body know any solution. In cisco we have Cisco Work to monitor LAN but in my requirment I have to do detailed real time monitoring ...Regards,Anis

I keep getting this message from the Device Discovery Summary page when I start the discovery.  An instance of discovery is running already. Please try to start once it gets  completed.  There is no job running but it keeps giving me the error.  The ...

miyake by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card