cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, i am using an ip address of 10.19.1.0/24 for this network and the switch is connected to the routers and devices at vlan 100,i used 10.19.1.1 on the router gig0/0 and starting ip 10.19.1.2 on the server. when i configure dhcp on the devices, it s...

Screenshot 2022-07-31 160444.png
SjING by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Collision domain

Hi everyoneJust a quick question please. Given the attached screenshot, I believe there is 4 broadcast domains and 11 collision domains. It looks like 11 collision domains is not the correct answer. Do we counts the ports on the devices to determine ...

lucad7846 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to ping both Vlans at company1 router to both Lans at company2 router but for some reason when the packet was sent out to the ISP router it went to company3 router instead of company1 router also ISP to laptop, ICMP packet travels to company4 ...

LeeHo by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a test topology that includes mostly vm xrv9000 (powered on esxi as virtual machines). All of the routers can form IS-IS neighbor and able to ping every Ip on the lab network. Traffic generators (Trex/iperf3/scapy) are connected to the r...

obattal by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently trying to write a manual applet that will get port information from the syslog msg and then interface into that port to do several commands.When using even triggers, such as (event syslog pattern "xxxxx") it works fine. When I use the ...

MB-Net by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to ping both vlans at company1 router to both Lans at company2 router but for some reason when the packet was sent out to the ISP router it went to company3 router instead of company1 router so can't figure out why (ps. I've already trunke...

Screenshot (117).png
LeeHo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes