cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have CA service desk manager which contains CMDB for assets/inventory. I was wondering if CisoWorks can provide information in an automated fashion that can be used to update and keep the CMDB current.I'm interested to see device names, model, sera...

nawas by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco LMS 3.0 was running on a Solaris SPARC box. I uninstalled it using uninstall.sh from the Solaris LMS3.0 DVD. i installed it again and after the installed finished i rebooted by Server. Now i am unable to open the web interface of LMS. can anyon...

witribepk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are seeing timeouts, commands skipping, error message "command authorization failed' , and running very slow while running netconfig ad-hoc commands on 3750'sIt seems that many of the problems occur with the interface range command.We have aaa run...

Hello All,I have LMS 3.1 with a 300 device license.  I currently operate below this license limit but this Friday I will inherit more equipment which will bring me to slightly higher than my license limit (less than 10% over).  Will I be able to mana...

We are seeing an issue where RME is trying to access several, but not all, firewalls in our environment. It seems RME is trying to get the configuration, but for some reason it keeps logging in over and over and issuing the below commands. This info ...

I have some questions reference to REM Collection Status. I have several devices in my network that consistently show up at ‘Recently Failed Devices’, ‘Out of Sync’, ‘Failed to Collect’ and so on. These devices are like PIX firewalls, the NAM, and so...

HelloMy question is about the Inventory change filtering in RME 4.0.6 under LMS 2.6I get hundreds of records like :Port Identity: PortID = 1024AttributeType of ChangeTime Change DetectedPrevious ValueCurrent ValuePort Serial NumberNew2010-03-31 03:04...

rtitaux by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know if and when Cisco will provide NetFlow records export on the FWSM and ASA?  The following link at caligare.com shows why FWSM and ASA are not able to export NetFlow records.http://support.caligare.com/kb/entry/65/

yuchenglai by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. I noticed that this script acting weird from time to time. It works fine 80% of the time but sometimes It stops randomly with --------------------more---------------- response on the screen and "enter" key must be pressed multiple times to comple...

20vek by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes