Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Adding new VLAN

I am in the process of adding some new vlans to our network. I know on my switches I can add the new vlans to the port channels and not have an issue with the channel dropping. Is this the same for the Firepower firewalls. I am using two 1140s in HA ...

gcook0001 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody !!!am here cause i in search for a projet theme. i've tried so hard on my own but i can't get the right thing.so here's the issue: i wana design a voip system but can also communicate with other devices( computers,printers etc ...)  

smyf4505 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

guys, please help me !! I have an unknown DHCP server in my network (192.168.0.1) I think someone connects his own personal router to the company network, it really gives me hard times anyone can tell me how I can locate his port in the switch so I c...

I started here a couple weeks ago and the networking leaves much to be desired...the previous network admin had a "Management" VLAN used to run all the servers and a "Data" VLAN used for pretty much everything else...actually, on the L3 switch (Adtra...

jayu by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to easily clear all alerts in Prime. I'm working at a company that has thousands of historical alerts and i need to clear them down to have a fresh slate to work with. You can only select 500 in the GUI so clearing 500 at a time will t...

Evlaa2021 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes