cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hellos,After starting to uninstall LMS 3.2 all other packages are uninstalled except CW assitant, CW CS, LMS portal and RME. I have used different combinations to uninstall these remained packages, because it says one is depend on other but when I do...

I'm running QPM4.1 in evaluation mode.I'm having problems trying to understand how I can use NBAR for baseline discovery on a Cat 6500 (PFC3 IOS). I have previously deployed NBAR manually via the CLI and can obtain stats via the CLI no problem.I now ...

Hi:We installed an evaluation copy of LMS 3.1Then we got the lic file.We tried to convert the copy to licensed, by selecting CS > Server > Admin > Licensing > UPDATEEverything seems right, no error, but the licensing screen remains showing the evalua...

Have installed licenced version of lms 3.2 in a server and installed evaluated version of 3.2 in a virtual server. Is it possible to take the license from the server to the virtual server and if possible how to migrate?

Hi,i want backup my CiscoWorks and my question is, what for directory must i tar? It's enough when i tar only the /opt whit # tar cvf opt.tar /opt  ?regards,muratayas

muratayas by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The SNMP MIB entry ipNetToMediaPhysAddress gives the MAC address from the ARP table, referenced by the IP.  Is there a table available anywhere in some router MIB that would give the equivalent of "MediaPhysAddressToipNet" (reverse) information so th...

sacooper by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have one Windows 2003 server with two NICs, one on the internal Lan the the other to run our Public Wireless Network.On our internal LAN the IP is 192.168.10.#.  That Lan can access the Internet through its own gateway.I have a virtual server runni...

joseph by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes