cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Evening,I am hoping to upgrade my LMS from 3.1 to 3.2 very soon. I have created a backup using NMSROOT/bin/perl backup.pl, and that has completed successfully (took a few tries, but it worked).With this backup that I now have, can I restore it once I...

Hi,in the End-of-Live Annoncement of the LMS3.0 it is advised to update to LMS 3.2, but until now I couldn't find some information on the cisco website about it.I have some questions about LMS 3.2.1. What new features will be integrated in LMS3.22. ...

Hi,after importing several devices to DCR some of them are UNKNOWN due to issues on the device side (wrong community, ACL, unreachable etc.)When those are fixed, which is the best way to make DCR query again the devices for their type ?Thanks in adva...

aieremias by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloApparently with LMS3.2 (RME 4.3.1), each time we do an update inventory on a 7204VXR, it makes the cpu proc increase to 90%.The IOS version is old, c7200-is-mz.122-2.T4.bin, but the customer do not want to upgrade now.Last time, the routeur cras...

mmisonne by Level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have RME 4.0.5My Manager said there is a possiblity to trigger a mail when a device take new backup.say example when there is any change then the device will be archived and create new version.Now when its creating new version, will it send ...

Dear Friends,I am trying to take a backup of 13 routers / switches using snmpset, the composition being 1 3750, 4 6500's, 6 7600's , 2 7200's.I am successfully able to take the backup of the devices.Here's the command i have used:snmpset -v 2c -t 60 ...

Hi All, I have newly installed LMS3.1 and I am facing issue with DCR server. I am unable to configure discovery settings. when ever I try to configure discovery setting I get message error communicating DCR server. DCR server may be down or not runni...

Dear Friends,I am getting the following error only for database.pl when i run selftest under Common-->Services-->Admin:database.plFAIL     Self Test Fail to query dfmEpm.DbVersion, Error: Database server not found (DBD: login failed)      Self Test F...