cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,Since my company upgraded to Office 07, I noticed that if I try to edit my DCR device exclusion csv with Excel 07 it gets corrupted and will no longer upload. However if i take the file and edit with Excel 03 it is fine. Anyone else had this...

wil6707 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! DFM alerts

I'm working on making adjustments to email notifications. I'm getting backupactivate notifications from c2811 router with ISDN T1 connection everytime a phone call is established. I have to completely remove the device for DFM monitoring to prevent e...

I replaced a 4003 switch with a 4503 within our network.   The switch type change was not detected automatically and rediscovery did not change anything.  I deleted the device but now discovery does not rediscover.  It does show up as a cdp neighbor ...

jwright by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I've been having a problem with my NAM-2 module where it will randomly reboot. When this happens, the console logs errors about the module not responding to keepalive polling.  I've done a little searching and found a few other people who've...

branfarm1 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

LMS 3.2 (W2003). No idea about WLSE, WLC or AP's, sorry :-(We have done a discovery, ignoring AP. They say that MAC's from wireless clients are seen from switches as a hub or switch no Cisco, and they want to see it as a UT, with their IP and MAc add...

Hello,We have a 4506 switch that when I boot it up goes directly to Rommon. But I am getting an error:******** The system will autoboot now ******** config-register = 0x2102 Autobooting using BOOT variable specified file..... Current BOOT file is -...

Pete89 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi There.I have trolled this forum, and I find issues with LMS 3.1 and Duplicate devices and the engineers say that it is fixed in LMS 3.2, but I have a customer who is experiencing this with LMS 3.2 below is the customers request:This has now been t...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card