cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

After login into CiscoWorks Assistant, whenever trying to access any other link like Add Device or Allocate Device, results in given below error:===== Error Message =======Status polling timed out for the last run task [Add Devices].Step may be runni...

VNM

Hi,How we can re-install VNM.I after reinstalling LMS applied license and all the devices show licensed except VNM is not present there.I thought VNM is RME component and re-installed it, with no help.I also tried unregister and re-registring VNM fro...

georgeef1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I've been looking around but really found little docco or info on this.We configured a lab build of CUOM 2.2 in stand alone mode.. discovered devices and Service level view populated fine.Switched the lab mode over to integrate with ACS 4.2 a...

Tim Smith by Level 4
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When we run a device discovery (CDP layer 2) most of the times the process keeps on running eternally. The only thing to do is stop/start of the cmdiscovery process. Other people encountered the same problem, any ideas concering this issue ?Many than...

lni1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day, has anybody seen UserTracking reporting Port speed as 0K on FastEthernet ports?Our client has about 4500 devices, and after User Tracking has completed, it detects over 130 000 MAC/IP's. Over 800 of these shows port speed as 0K instead of 1...