cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I'm in the process of deploying CoPP on our 6500's running 122-33.SXI code - several of which are utilizing VSS capabilities. I'm having some troubles with the TCL script (see attached). The script is outputing to the CSV file in disk0, but th...

Hi,We are still using LMS 2.5 but just received from Cisco LMS 3.1. I'm now working on a plan to perform a same-server upgrade.Our current platform is:- Sun Server V240- 2 Sparc IIIi- 4 GB RAM- 2x 36GB (Raid 1) local disks, plus 200 GB SAN- Solaris 8...

jfribeir by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,I am having some problems as given below. pl suggest. 1.In RME inventory, SFP(zx,sx,lx) Sr. No. are not captured.2.can we have custom defined description (subject not events) in notification email for DFM alerts?3.Can we exclude some switches from...

· Brand new instance of windows 2008 enterprise 64-bit· No patches or any other applications installed prior to installing LMS· LMS install takes over ½ hour to an houro Application event log§ Faulting application lms-3-2-Win-eval.exe, version 1...

I'm getting pop-up messages from my LMS 3.0 stating /var is near full. Upon doing some digging, I found the dcrclient.log file in the /var/adm/CSCOpx/log directory. It's over 10 Gig and I'm not sure what it is for.Can anyone shed some light on this? ...

mssnider by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! RME "Device Name"

Apologies if this is a stupid question but where do RME Reports get the "Device Name" from? I'm asking because on a few reports I've tried to run, Inventory or Software Versions, I sometimes see either the IP address or the device name. I've even had...

Resolved! License Issue

Hi, We have got one license with the CSM 3.1 which i installed in the Cisco Security Manager and worked fine, But in my common services it shows as "Evaluation" and show the expiry date as well. Do we need to seperate license for this or if not pleas...

Hello Experts,I've setup NM-NAM v4.0 on 3845 router. I configured external NAM Management Interface and IP unnumbered Integrated-Service-Module. This setup had been working for about 1 month. Then, there was power shutdown incident. The router was re...

nurmawann by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just about every bit of our LAN/WAN is Cisco, aside from a 5-year old PacketShaper that sits on our primary Internet connection. It's starting to get a little long in the tooth, and we're looking at replacement options.We need something that provide...

smburke by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a monitoring tool at our host site. We need to be able to monitordevices at a remote site that are not accessible directly from our host site. We have a router at the remote site that is accessible by the host site monitoring tool. The rem...

georgeef1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I try to run user tracking report in LMS 3.0. I have specified to use DNS to resolve the hostname in Aquisition setup, but everytime I am running user tracking report (end host), it only shows MAC address of the station and it doesn't show th...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card