cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Has anyone seen where the ConfigMgmtServer process just dies. We have to bring down the daemon and bring it back up so that the we can perform an archival when a config trap is received. Could this be the start of a bigger problem?

didentx01 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone run across this problem? I'm getting a partial config download on an ASA 5520. We are using SSH and SNMP. The config should be about 300 lines, but only downloads about 100. It seems the # of lines is fixed also. If I add a couple lin...

tim.banic by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have Ciscoworks loaded on a Solaris 9 operating system. We would like to bring the server down to single user mode and run a fsck to check and fix errors on the disk. Will this cause harm to the Ciscoworks application? If it will is there somethin...

didentx01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We use to be able to download IOS to the C4500 when they had an older version of CWLMS even though the prerequisites aren't fulfilled. We did get an error message but we could bypass that with the “old” LMS but with LMS 3.1 we don't have the p...

georgeef1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Who are the most usefull MIB objects,i am interested for the OIDs of the objects, during SNMP monitoring of Cisco router and why?I have tried some programs that doesn't want you to know the specific OIDs, such as PRTG and SolarWinds Engineer ToolSet,...

vlatkorun by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!I have a problem with configuration Proxy Server in Common Services -> Server - > Security -> Proxy Server Setup. When I try to connect to Internet, I see the error message. In attach printscreens. How to solve this problem?

Hi everybody,when we launch User-Tracking Acquisition, it only fetches data from one device.If we execute the command: ./utdebug -switch <IP> -port Fa0/7we obtain some info and then this:Mac Address StatusSNMP query for vlan XMESSAGE DBConnectio...

I installed CiscoWorks LMS v.3.0.1 and I can't configure anything because the bottons like start, stop, apply, delete, etc are not available. I can see them but I can't use them.Any ideas for troubleshooting ?

mmartinez by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A device is listed in Out-of-sync summary, but upon closer inspection. The Startup and Running configs are really identical, except a chunk that starts with the following is not properly recognized in the Running config:alias exec sniffer show interf...

yjdabear by VIP Alumni
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card