Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! SNMP ERROR

I get this error:%FIB-4-FIBBADSNMPPREFIX: Invalid prefix passed toCEF SNMP walker (0.0.0.1/0)., -Traceback= 0x61346EA0 0x616F68D8 0x61A27FFC 0x61A26AE80x626EE978 0x626F27F0 0x626E38D8 0x6270D084 0x629CC918 0x629CC8FCFeb 18 03:30:12 CST: %FIB-4-FIBBA...

georgeef1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Ciscoworks LMS 2.6 implementation that is not able to register a couple of type of switches we have in our network. I have updated the device updated in Common Services and applied the updates then restarted Ciscoworks services and thendelet...

georgeef1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We would like to delineatebetween 10/100/1000 copper ports, GigE over fiber ports, 10/100 copperports, 10G ports and Aysnc ports.What OIDs can I use to make this determination? (port type (i.e., copper or fiber))

georgeef1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was unable to move the syslog backup driectory via the gui. I ran the syslogConf.pl script to change the directory. The log file increments but I am now unable to start the daemon service. I get the message the service has started, the service has ...

damoroney by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we have al LMS 3.1. All the configs are well fetched from RME, and the Data Collection works perfectly from Campus Manager but the User Tracking fails and there are no records: 0 end hosts and 0 IP phones.I have enabled the debugging for the user ...

Hi,yesterday I installed CiscoWorks LMS3.1 and everything seemed fine. I started Device Discovery and few times I refreshed it and could see that some devices had been discovered and last time when I had refreshed I got the exception:The server encou...

jardalic1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I show no System Reports with 2 Historical Collectors running for 5 days doing a DefaultipEcho operation. Per the manual IPM generates system reports automaticall for all collectors. I can create a Hourly Report Archive for the same collector but not...

diek by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In addition to my former question for which I don't have an answer jet on http://forums.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&type=Subscriptions&loc=.2cc2fd75/0&forum=Network%20Infrastructure&topic=Network%20Management we have another problem...

orsonjoon by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Does someone know following problem:On the topology map (CM: LMS3.0) accesspoints which are connected to the switch via a subinterface to a VLAN are not shown in the map. The accesspoints which are connected to the switch via access ports to th...

janvandek by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes