cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi. Just installed LMS 3.0.1 on a new server. Previously used LMS 2.6.Tried adding seed devices in Common Services>Device and Credentials>Device Discovery>Discovery Settings> Configure for Seed Device Settings. Under global I have added the seed devi...

LMS: 3.1IPM: 4.1.0Little background, we have a centralized network team that handles almost all of our network equipment. Some of our larger locations have their own IT staff (that generally only handle servers and desktops) that are allowed them so...

Hi,we have a LMS 3.1 over Solaris and we have problems with 1 device (a 2522 router) when it tries to do an inventory collection.I've been searching in the forum and I have seen that there are bugs related to this, but I'm not sure exactly how to fix...

Hi,My requirement is to check for one-way latency of my link. I have configured ip sla "icmp echo" option for thatConfiguration ip sla 200 icmp-echo 10.97.1.11 source-interface GigabitEthernet0/1 timeout 20 threshold 20 frequency 15ip sla reaction-co...

I launched device troubleshooting and when it finished I saw the following DFM Alerts (Alerts not retrieved) CWA28: CiscoWorks Assistant does not support the installed Device Fault Manager version. I upgraded to the 3.1 two months ago. Is this tru...

rtuttle by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone come accross or had any issues monitoring thier Cisco devices with SNMPv3. I just bought SolarWinds Orion NPM 9.1 and i've seem some stuff accross the internet that there have been issues with certain cisco devices where they will suddenly...

Hi,I have some devices what are reachables by cdp and ping (from 192.168.1.182 to 192.168.1.197) but if I want to discover them with CiscoWorks they are not discovered and application show this devices like unreachables.These are my discover settings...