cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Is there a possibility to read the firewall configuration over snmp and write it down to a tftp server? The customer has two firewallsystems and want to save the configurations daily to a tftp server. He has a linux server to provide the snmp and tft...

Hi all,I'm currently using LMS 2.2 and I would like to ask several things :1. Is it possible to make a syslog report based on problems ? For example, I want to have a report about duplex mismatch syslog only. If yes, how can I do that ?2. Is it possi...

sr2290723 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In the DCR, all network devices alreday are added normally. But I could not find them on DFM. The status of all devices is questioned. Although I tried to import DCR Devices into DFM manually according to DFM document, it did not work.From "Device Im...

HiAnyone know how does cisco works able to identify the servers out from the discovery of the end hosts? Example I able to identify it as server instead of end hosts.Thanks

kenglim84 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to figure out why IfAlias is not included in the output from the RME CLI Framework. I am currently calling it with the following example: cwcli export inventory -view \"/RME@enmcisco01 - Domestic/All Devices\. I would expect to see it in ...