cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We have installed a CiscoWorks LMS 2.6 (CWLMS-2.6-URSR-K9) with a unlimited device license nearly a year back and service contract for that product.We intend to migrate to the latest 3.1 version. My questions is that do we need a new license for t...

hansraj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Final demo, HUM. I'm currently testing alerts when an interface is on "down" status (unreachable) using a 3600 router (IOS C3620-J1S3-M ver 12.3(18)), to send email critical alerts. I have just added the device in the DCR and also added to Poller ...

Hi everyone,I have question about BRIDGE-MIB on Cisco Router.I tested this on both Cisco 3825 12.4(18) with 16 Port 10BaseT/100BaseTX EtherSwitch (NM-16ESW) Catalyst 4948 12.2(20)EWA4I configured access ports for vlan 1, vlan 20 and SVI ports for...

snakayama by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

guys if i have to log emergencies,alarms and critical do i have to write one line or do i have to put looging emergencies the n in oteh rline logging criticl....or does critical includes emergencies.....thanks

Hi, we have an LMS and we have some devices in different networks. Devices are 38xx, 28xx, etc. LMS can only fetch VLAN config from devices located in the same subnet that the LMS is. In the rest of devices, LMS can fetch running and startup configs ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card