cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have macnotification traps enabled and originally I thought I was having a problem receiving the traps but using "show" I see that they are not even being generated because the counters are not being incremented. Any clue on what else I might need ...

Hi Experts,My customer wants to know if Cisco WAAS supports the following features:LAN/WAN monitoring of switches and routers• For bandwidth usage• Uptime• CPU / RAM resource utilization• Network Mapping• Source/Destination Conversation - P...

Hi guys, I'm using a Single CiscoCallManager (Centralized) with some remote offices using IP Phone or IP Communicator via WAN.. Is there any way to me see what are the Codecs used by the clients ?? Basicaly I wanna identify how many codecs G.729 a...

lomonaco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Today I use NBAR, and it works OK, We will implement the NETFLOW. Can the Netflow replace the NBAR ? I mean, will the Netflow show all information about applications that the NBAR shows ? . Or NBAR and NETFLOW are complementary management tools ? TKS...

Hi. Sombody know if I can monitor Layer 7 with ANA. For example to see wich sites visits determined user and how much BW spends in determined transaction or to see how much emails a user sent. TKS

p.diaz by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

how do i resolve below Problem from my Critical Message Window Portlet Processes DFMCTMStartup, DataPurge are down Log files CVDeviceSelector.log.*, psu.log.* exceeded the recommended size limit i have run perl logBackup.pl -force -dir D:\LMSBackups ...

dmamattah by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,CV can see and manage other device series but not for 2800 series router at all.What do you think i need to do for it to manage 2800 series router.I have installed the latest version for CV.Thanks for your reply.

I have multiple 4506 switches having a problem with snmp. After upgrading to IOS cat4000-i5k91s-mz.122-25.EWA13.bin, these switches are having an issue being monitored via snmp.It almost seems like the snmp agent is frozen. None of my monitoring sof...

keyonj by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys,I think I have a temporary brain dump....I am looking for Detail Device View in CiscoWorks but cannot find it....where is this located besides going to Alert and Activities and clicking on the Device Name.

dionjiles by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card