cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Right now I'm looking for a program that can discover the devices on my network down to the computer and voip phone level and map thenm in a graphical view. the problem I'm having is, the program cannot instal anything on the host device. I know that...

/etc/init.d/dmgtd stop or star.not stop all the process or not start all the process. after those command the deamon manager not properly stop. or when use start. many of the process not start. the only way to back to normal I should use init 6 to st...

Hi All,I have some devices that are constantly in a learning state and after a couple of hours they go into a questioned state. I am running DFM 3.0.3 (LMS 3.0.1), normally in the past I would re-initialize the database. Is there any other way to get...

dionjiles by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been trying to install the eval copy of LMS 3.1 on a windows server. Install goes fine, and everything seems to be working except for the cmfdbengine. That service starts, then dies with an error that the cmf.db file is the wrong format. Does...

I'm planning to install LMS 3.0/3.01 on VMware ESX 3.0. The documentation does not specify the minimum requirement with less than 1500 devices . Is this the minimum requirement specification?Intel Xeon with 2 CPU at 3.66Ghz and 4GB RAM memory and 8 G...

Hi folks!After installed copssh (with the same cygwin1.dll version of ciscoworks), I had a restore backup problem, as explained in the restorebackup.log in attachment.Now I have uninstalled the copssh software and I had erase all entry in the registe...

leorob123 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,With which protocol is got back the vlan database, tftp ?When i get back the device configuration, it's partialy successfull, the vlan database failed. It is necessary to configure the RW community in DCR ? I just configured the RO community an...

rherve by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card