cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I got DFM, with equipment imported from the DCR, so SNMP credentials are ok, but some switches and routers are getting known while others are getting questions.They have configuration, and credentials.I got also a Core Switch that is getting quest...

We have several routers in our environment with multiple interfaces that are not pingable from our location. I need DFM to monitor these, which it does, but when the routers come back online the alarms never seem to clear DFM. Is there a way to hav...

i got this messages bus error and segmentation fault, when i tried to access some subnets folders in the ResourcesManager, example:using admin user:i just put the following command:cd /Radius/ResourceManagers/Clients-PPPOE-POOLS/SubnetAdress/<IPPOOL>...

royzunde by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i want to import aaa clients and after the synchronisation appears following error in the log:Sync complete: 5 transaction(s) 0 parse error(s) 1 process error(s).the aaa clients are not importet to the acs and i don't know whats the process error ...

Hi, I had enabled span port on the CAT 2950 switch to capture some traffic flows from a specific source port. I had connected Packet Shaper to the destination port.For the source port, I had enabled for both (tx and rx) traffics.My Packet Shaper r...

josephn by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello sir, We have successfully installed ciscoworks LMS 3.0 in our network. We are facing some problems related to Campus user tracking. In our network FWSM is running with 'MSFC Outside' topology (meaning FWSM has default route set towards the MSFC...

Hi! I have a 2811 router with many VoIP dial-peers, So I want to configure router using some simple tools like SDM or something else to create/modify dial-peers and other voice parameters. But I don't find something about VoIP configuration on SDM. I...

paa by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello everybodyI have CW lms 2.6, my problem is with the cisco view 6.1.5, it can't show the routers (2800,2600,3800,3600 series and ASA 5500,pix 515)and show the next error: =========================================CauseThis error could be due to la...