cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello sir, We have successfully installed ciscoworks LMS 3.0 in our network. We are facing some problems related to Campus user tracking. In our network FWSM is running with 'MSFC Outside' topology (meaning FWSM has default route set towards the MSFC...

Hi! I have a 2811 router with many VoIP dial-peers, So I want to configure router using some simple tools like SDM or something else to create/modify dial-peers and other voice parameters. But I don't find something about VoIP configuration on SDM. I...

paa by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello everybodyI have CW lms 2.6, my problem is with the cisco view 6.1.5, it can't show the routers (2800,2600,3800,3600 series and ASA 5500,pix 515)and show the next error: =========================================CauseThis error could be due to la...

Hello!I've been getting the following messages:1. Error in getting HUM System Summary.Please see HUMPortlet.log for more details2. Error in getting Interfcae Discards.Please see HUMPortlet.log for more details3. Histo - Graph It is temporarily unavai...

v.vasilev by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two CatOS switches that were being backed up fine until the 16th of last month. Since then I get a CM0002 error and it cannot keep the history, just the current running.checking the dcmaservice.log file I see:[ Thu May 15 09:48:25 PDT 2008 ]...

Howdy. I was wondering if CNR has any mechanism to export dhcp and dns data into some standard format such as csv, tab delimited, etc. I know that there is the exim tool in 6.0 and if I HAD TO I could migrate to an eval of 6.0 in a VM but wondering ...

struttob by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a problem with remote site and UT. The UT returns the correct MAC and port but no IP address.It seems to IP resolution is done at the Router end.The problem here is that the configuration is such:Router---> PIX 506E--->Switch The PIX 506E b...

When I walk the public and private tables of an ASA I see there isn't a whole lot of OIDs that would be useful for getting into some of the nitty-gritty of the ASA such as the threat rate, and the one I'm working on now - the active NAT XLATEs.Is the...

Brian M by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card