cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Experts,I can't get my router to log or syslog to a freeware KiwiSyslog monitoring software.1- I can ping the syslog server from the router2- The KiwiSyslog logs PIX syslog with no problem3- This is the configuration I have on the router:Router...

I define all my gear under CS -> Device and Credentials -> Device Management and have the "Automatically Manage Devices from Credential Repository" box checked in RME. This works most of the time, but I'm running into a couple quirks.1. If I create...

ktokashhh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all, quick design-ish question.Almost everything I need to do is in RME (config backups, inventory), but it looks like creating user-defined groups within CS might be a better long-term fit as it could allow us to do things outside of RME with th...

ktokashhh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to upgrade the IOS on a couple of MDS switches, 9509 and 9216.Also on two 6509 switches.I have Ciscoworks RME 4.0.5.I have never upgraded either one of these switches models and have never used CiscoWorks to do IOS upgrades of any kind.It make...