cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey Everyone - I am running LMS 3.0 and having some trouble getting new devices added to my system. In the inital setup I was able to successfully add 3 devices from one range of IP addresses. I just added a few more IP addresses, made sure they al...

I installed the LMS3.0.1 Dez 2007 updates on both servers in our multi-server environment on solaris, but after that SSO and application registration don't work correctly anymore.The LMS Server add the last DNS Hostname suffixes always twice.E.g. the...

we use cisco acs 4.1 for user authentication for the cisco QPM 4.0. We also tried to synchronize the network device groups with the acs but we only get the default device group. All other device groups from the acs where not synchronized.Any advice g...

aeggers by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a Cisco box running OSPF and want to be able to pull (via SNMP) which interface OSPF is currently running on.A couple of ideas: - Pull route tabel via SNMP? - Pull OSPG Neighbors via SNMP?Anybody knows where to finds theese in the SNMP ...

Hi, is there a possibility to give to an user some rights (Network admin) to give access via CiscoView to a certain group of devices ? (ei to setup a port, assign it to a VLAN and setup speed....) do I have to use my ACS ?I am using LMS 3.0,Thank you...

b.bersier by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes