cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

LMS 3.0 and Availity dashboard

Hi, I had been told that availity dashboard as in LMS 2.2 that had been removed from LMS 2.5 will be back on LMS 3 but I can't found any information about it on LMS 3 release notes. Please tell me where I can find information about this feature in L...

kanokpan by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Network Diagram Tools

I've been tasked with creating some network diagrams and currently we don't have any specific software or format as standard. I was wondering what the best application would be to create diagrams with. I've been told that NetViz and Visio are two o...

sultan_j by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CiscoWorks and ACS with SeureID

Hello,I have problem with my CiscoWorks and ACS with SecureID. When I try to login to CiscoWorks by user which have token I can't do this. Of course if I do this by user which there is in ACS but password authentication is local (in ACS) I haven't an...

Image deployment

I am trying to use ciscoworks (LMS2.5.1 running on windows 2003) to deploy software images. For now i am trying 3750 switches.I am having problems with TFTP from the switch to the CiscoWorks server: when the switch is trying to backup its old image b...

ngholmieh by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

RME 4.0.x: Running configs unavailable

RME starts returning "running config unavailable" for a large number (hundreds) of IOS and PIX devices. "Compare Startup vs Running" or "Running vs Latest Archived" errors out:Startup/Running config fetch failed. Cannot compare configurations.When ch...

yjdabear by Collaborator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! RME Question

Question,I recently upgraded our Ciscoworks LMS to version 2.6. Our system at the time only had 2 GB of ram installed. While reading the readme for the installation of the patch, it stated The following message appears:Do you want to tune RME to bett...

License Error in CiscoWorks

CiscoWorks LMS 2.5 upgrade to 2.6 on Sol9. I did the new install and provided the license file during the install. Under CS>Server>admin>Licensing I see size unlimited, status purchase and expire never BUT Everytime I go to RME or CM user tracking I ...

nawas by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes