cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I would like to install antivirus/anti-malware software on my PC, allowing me to scan and clean any connected machine if i want (clean my servers). I am open to premium options as well. Can you suggest the best tools for this purpose?thanks in advanc...

Resolved! routing issue

i want to make the server accessible from outside and from my network i advertised the lan network on the mpls and when i trace it from any place it goes until the wan interface of the modem and no route from there 

mohamed96lemin_0-1706868472332.png

Resolved! EEM Applet Help

I am a beginner with EEM and would like some help with this applet. There are several syntax errors I connect figure out. I am trying to run a daily applet that will check for ports unused for 30 days+ to shut and remove any description.Thank you for...

tony12 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

EBiz.com has 250 networked computers and five servers and uses a star topology wired network to reach employees' offices, with a bus interconnecting three floors in its office building. Because of a staggering influx of internet business, the network...

Friedol by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have just implemented a redundant network with redundant core and distribution nexus switches.   When I ping from "Core-1" ping runs normal.  However when I run a ping from any of the other 3 switches I get DUP ping replies.   Is this normal in a r...

Hello. The number of hits in the raise policy sets will be updated too late. Originally, it should change in real time, but it seems to take more than 10 minutes, and it does not change immediately even if you are forced to refresh it. The version is...

CCC3 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am not sure if this is a vIOS_l2 15.2 specific issue, but when using the command ip dhcp relay information option globally, I found it does insert Agent Remote ID (Option 82 sub-option 2) but does not insert the circuit ID.I believe it is supposed ...

Hi every one i am new to FTD i would like to publish web server to outsideany one help me how to allow web server to access from internet

azizk220 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes