cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

There are CA Unicenter and Cisco LMS. I want to receive events reports from LMS on Unicenter. Unicenter doesn`t support syslog, it supports snmp. Can I convert some syslog messages to snmp traps and send it to Unicenter?

rromashko by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have a a reliable method to truncate this file regularly in place and still have it work ? My files are a bit on the large size (about 1GB a month) and without truncation the log file notification to RME just dies.

akemp by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In my notes, I have the following for reinitializing the Campus Manager db back to zero, applicable to both verions 3.3 and 4.0. But last night I found out DCR got wiped clean, along with CM's Data Collection and UT after I executed these steps. Wher...

yjdabear by VIP Alumni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a question. I followed the instruction in the ISC backup & restore documentation. The first full backup is successfully performed. According to the documentation, a full backup will be performed every Sunday, is this done automatically, or ...

e-chuah by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have LMS2.5.1 running in production. Is it possible to upgrade from 2.5.1 to 3.0?If not, and if i do a clean install of LMS3.0, is it possible to restore data from LMS2.5.1 to the new platform?Thanks!

ngholmieh by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Recently I installed CiscoWorks 2000, but right now I have a problem: 1 - Most of my Routers and Switch they have protocol SSH, and the other telnet. 2 - CiscoWorks added in its base of data to the equipment, registers it like Manage, but it says tha...

estebanep by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Syslog Collector

I was reading a previous topic regarding to the similar issue I am experiencing currently I have a Syslog Collector status is up and running. But my on the Server my sysloganalyzer.log is completely empty. But my syslog.log continue to grows everyday...

dionjiles by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,i am using a cisco2821 router IOS version 12.3(11)T5. I'm ain't getting a response from the router when I'm querying "ciscoEnvMonTemperatureStatusValue" (rest of the traps are working fine).I am aware of this bug at IOS lower than 12.3(11)T, bu...

I was searching around to see if Cisco's products support the sFlow protocol for network utilization reporting.I have worked with Foundry equipment and they support it natively.Does anyone have any more information about Cisco and sFlow?Thanks,Ali