cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

When creating our user defined groups most of our devices are resolving in CiscoWorks to their device name, but some are resolving to their ip address.Eg, we create the user defined group, use the rule Device.HostName startswith "abcd", and we expect...

For some uplink ports we get DFM alerts on utilization above 40% (as configured). However we monitor those same ports with MRTG, and we never get utilization above 10% ? Is there a way we can ?manually? monitor port usage so that we can determine who...

janvandek by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have had some changes made in some RF equipment due to Aironet cards not being available anymore. They had me turn off Aironet Extensions to make there SUMMIT card work better. By turning this off the connections seem more stable but I am wounderin...

Hi,who knows, why the "sampled" netflow doesn't work 'correctly' on sup720,IOS12.2? At least not as described in a documentation . if I configure the 'ip route-cache' and 'mls sampled' under interface configuration I get all flows, but if I remove 'i...

I am trying to do a DNS transfer of zone and RR records from a primary DNS Server to a secondary server. However keep getting the following message: 07/05/2007 13:36:10 name/dns/1 Info Server 0 20929 SCP request 'Authenticate', handler returned (0)...

lislater by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,today I configered a router (1760) for snmp v3:snmp-server view ReadView internet includedsnmp-server group OurGroup v3 auth read ReadViewsnmp-server user xxxx OurGroup v3 auth md5 yyyyTrying out with net-snmp works fine:snmpwalk -v3 -u xxxx -l au...

is there a way to have a switch send a copy of the commands enterned into it, to a syslog server or in ACS. i want to have a logg of what commands where entered a switch and by who. i have LMS 2.6 and ACS 3.3.... any ideas

Has anyone gotten WLSE to authenticate to APs using Telnet via RSA's ACE? We're being told it doesn't work, but neither Cisco or RSA can explain why.I can manually log into a test AP pointing to an ACE server using a static account/password. But if...

mmletzko by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes