cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Recently I installed CiscoWorks 2000, but right now I have a problem: 1 - Most of my Routers and Switch they have protocol SSH, and the other telnet. 2 - CiscoWorks added in its base of data to the equipment, registers it like Manage, but it says tha...

estebanep by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Syslog Collector

I was reading a previous topic regarding to the similar issue I am experiencing currently I have a Syslog Collector status is up and running. But my on the Server my sysloganalyzer.log is completely empty. But my syslog.log continue to grows everyday...

dionjiles by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,i am using a cisco2821 router IOS version 12.3(11)T5. I'm ain't getting a response from the router when I'm querying "ciscoEnvMonTemperatureStatusValue" (rest of the traps are working fine).I am aware of this bug at IOS lower than 12.3(11)T, bu...

I was searching around to see if Cisco's products support the sFlow protocol for network utilization reporting.I have worked with Foundry equipment and they support it natively.Does anyone have any more information about Cisco and sFlow?Thanks,Ali

There is a command that will give the console port high priority so that I can access it (with hyperterminal) when the router is under heavy CPU utilization. I have been looking on Google for the last hour and can't figure out what I searched for las...

pcexhaust by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Deviceview on all components is running fine, however, we have one cat 3750 stack, that generates an error when trying to configure a port (switch config works fine).The error generated is "failed to create dialog due to java.lang.nullpointerEx...

Dear Netpro,I would like to install LMS (2.6 and maybe 3.0) on a vmware virtual machine, but only for testing purposes (test patches etc.). I read that vmware is not supported. Could You give me a brief explanation about the known problems running LM...

Hi allI'm trying to stop a switch from sending the following SNMP trap:%ILPOWER-5-POWER_GRANTED: Interface Fa0/9: Power grantedI don't want to lower the logging trap level (currently set at 5).From my understanding, I can do this with either an "no s...

Hi, I am trying to check a WAN link by using the SLA tool and report to a central SNMP collector.The test consist of sending 20 every 5 minutes.I tried the following SLA monitor types and none of them gave me all what I needed:- ICMP Echo: You can't ...

We have a c6506 that we changed the IP addresses on, after that the device disappeared from the LMS 2.6 device lists. When we tried to re-add it we get an error saying you cant have duplicate names. The device does not show-up anywhere in CW LMS. I...

1aindyin2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card