cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm puzzling over the difference between the packet drops shown under "show interface" and "show queueing interface".What I see is that the output drops shown in "show interface" are always exactly double the number shown under "show queueing inte...

We are using one 7206 router as a gateway router and others 3600,2600 routers besides them.Sudden interrupt in 7206 like power cutoff caused all the originating routes to disappear.So routes are then not advertised by ospf.Does our infrastructure in...

Hi, When am taking data of User tracking output of a Ciscoworks machine, I see the status of the VLAN to be inactive. But in reality that VLAN 1 is active and in fact the only VLAN configured on the switch. Can anyone explain why is this so and is t...

When I run synch archive, primary cofig synch is successful but vlan config fails with the following error: Am I hitting the bug CSCsh39475? or it is something different.VLAN RUNNING May 23 2007 11:19:29 TELNET: Failed to establish TELNET connection ...

nawas by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently I'm having sup720 with 67xx series 720 line card with 6509 chassis. I plan to use DFC card to enhance the performance of system for each of line card. I'm not sure what is impact on following with this: 3. Currently my NMS (non cisco)is sup...

Hi,I was trying to install the CiscoWorks SNMS software. Instalation went good, but when I try to access the Cisco works web interface and enter the userid and password, then web page error as web page not found.When I check the error.og, I saw the d...

Hello, I am using CW LMS 2.6. I have managed my devices using the IP Address. i have all my devices and their IPs in the /etc/hosts file (OS Solaris 9). My problem is that i made a mistake in that file and put the same name to two IPs (10.10.1.1 and ...

Hi to all!I've installed LMS 2.6 on windows 2003 server machine.I purchased the following permanent uncounted licenseSERVER licenseServer abcd1234VENDOR ciscoINCREMENT RME cisco 4.0 permanent uncounted \INCREMENT CM cisco 4.0 permanent uncounted \INC...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card