cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

The installation logs to some of our CiscoWorks LMS 2.6 servers seems to be lost and I would like to recover the database passwords.Is there any way to reverse the "cwencryption" in the odbc.tmpl files? Any other options besides reinstalling the ser...

Hello, I'm new with CiscoWoks and I have some problem with inventory in RME. I have 9 devices on "Inventory Never Collected". This 9 devices are Catalyst 6509, the other collected devices are not 6509. I have checked the permissions and these are cor...

i use ssh and also have web access available to manage my 1721 router. when I disable telnet access on the vty ports (so i can just use ssh) web access becomes disabled as well. is this normal? how do i get around this? do i have to leave transport ...

matt_heff by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to monitor the amount of collisions and errors I receive on interfaces but I can't find the correct OID can someone help me with this pleaseGigabitEthernet4/8 is up, line protocol is up (connected) Hardware is Gigabit Ethernet Port, address i...

Dears;I need to do some check on a network in terms of bandwidth, redundant links to check for any upgrade needed.currently i don't have any software.how can check this?

w_basheer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're trying to setup user defined groups based on the device's information in snmp-server location and automatically are added to the correct user-defined group within RME. It seems that devices that haven't been seen in LMS before get added, while...

rmundy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,i have CiscoWorks LMS 2.6 and i want to create different groups of equipments for different users (profile: helpdesk). I can create private user defined groups and associate to different users but they still have access to system defined groups...

Recent IOS images such as the 12.4.11T1 provide Multilink Interfaces with iftype "pppMultilinkBundle" which is different with the type provided by previus releases.It seems that this interface type is not recognized by the 3.2.3 version of QPM. As a ...

antonis.p by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes