cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone, I am very confused how to integrate DHCP with DNS on 2900 so that DNS will resolve DHCP client names. I guess it should be pretty easy, but I just can't make it work. First of all, how to configure what DNS zone should be used for name r...

xtovski by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Morning,I have a Stack of 4 Switches that are fully licensed on IOS 16.12.05. When I reboot the switch stack, I get the following error: After Boot Up Error:One or more devices are not authorized for license network-advantage Cannot change Licen...

TW80CJ5 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Seems like this should work but I'm clearing missing something.  I'm trying to send AAA requests for ssh access from administrative accounts to the M$ radius servers in the group RADAUTH_MFA because they are using the NPS plugin for Azure MFA and AAA...

mcoupe by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi there, I am trying to upgrade the firmware on a Cisco SG200-50 switch via HTTP/HTTPSWhen I try and update the firmware to the latest version (1.4.11.5)I am getting an "illegal format" error when I use HTTPS. The filename is sx200_fw-14115.ros and ...

Dear All,i was asked to configure a new set of switches using a template-based configuration. As it easier to managed the configuration and setting.Been using CLI to configure switches and routers for 2 years.copy and paste configuration to backup an...

owen2 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes