cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey,We're currently using CSM to manage our firewall changes and RME's NetConfig to manage mass router and switch changes. We'd really like to be able to create audit reports of changes that have been requested and approved/not approved. In CSM I s...

wiluszm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,How would I go about upgrading the IOS and SDM on the Cisco C837 router? How do I know which one the correct IOS version is for me? Also, when logged into my current SDM and selecting 'upgrade SDM', what username and password do I use there?...

Hi All,While attempting to utilise RME to upgrade IOS on 3750 stacks, I've noticed that the jobs fail when trying to upgrade the Slave switches in the stack because the Slave's flash (when = 16M) doesn't get erased (only the Master) and there's not e...

I have problems running scheduled compliance checks. They will run every 15th every month and in the baseline jobs window and I can see in the status column that they were successful and scheduled again to run. But in the compliant/deployed Device(s)...

uppna by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have installed LMS 2.5.1. If we try to start the IPM we get the message that the license file is corrupted. For evaluation purposes we used the "evalIPM26.lic" file but is doesn't work. Any idea ??Andre

aeggers by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

From the below output does it mean that the 6513 has all the modules in the chassis and SUP is active.Does the MSFC comes with SUP submodule?ini#sh moduleMod Ports Card Type Model Serial No.--- ----- -------...

aksher by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I see most of my deivces are failing for VLAN configuration archive but it captures Primary configuration. Is there a way I can disable VLAN archive and let CiscoWorks archive only the Primary/running?

nawas by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On a fresh install of Common Services 2.2 on a server that got the previous LMS 2.2 uninstalled, I keep running into the following. How bad is it?First install:/opt/CSCOpx/www/classpath/com/cisco/nm/nmim/nmic/banner.html/opt/CSCOpx/www/classpath/com/...

yjdabear by VIP Alumni
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I tried executing this command "show memory debug leaks" on a Cisco switch with memory leak problem, I lost connectivity with the switch as soon as I executed the command (Switch cpu utilization which was 6 % before went up to 100%) and the network w...

galamayur by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are designing a network for a one of our customers, as shown in the attachment..I am very new BBSM, so i am really unsure, if it would work this way.. We have the following requirements.. Please suggest if it would work..? If yes, give some pointe...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card