cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,We installed the latest version of CiscoWorks SNMS on a Windows 2003 server. Everything is ok except that there is no way to display WUG data and components from the CWSNMS interface. (WUG is working properly). We tried uninstalling, reloading ...

sboukef by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have 12 cisco switches and I want to automatically backup there configuration monthly. However there is no budget for software, so currently do it manually. I did try the Kiwi tools but only supports 5 on freeware. Can anybody help/advise?Th...

markab2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have just upgrade my LMS 2.5 to LMS 2.5.1 on Windows 2K Server SP4. After the upgrade, i can no longer run any User Tracking report ( i have an "application error" message ). Do you have any idea ? Thinks for your help.

a.namnami by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just installed LMS2.5 on solaris 9 and update the lms december patch. I'm not able to discover any devices, it only discover seed devices. When I do management station to device it okays for snmp read write and telnet but it never discover anything...

nawas by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have selected "shadow directory" option after several days CW running. After selection only devices with changed configuration appears in the directory structure. What is the easiest way how to force CW to save configurations of all devices t...

puk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes