cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,On my LMS 2.5.1 platform, I would like to manage three Call Managers.They are correctly discovered by ANI but when I want to set up their credentials, I get a failure on every fields (community, ...) and in Topology Services the service attribu...

ppoiron by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have tried to install the patch witch upgrades from dfm 2.0.3 to 2.0.4, when the installation starts the install script starts it tries to stop the ciscoworks deamon, this fails,I can stop it manually, then the innstallation continues, but stops be...

Is there a way to configure who or what can or should have access to the built in tftp server on CW? The reason I ask is that our information security folks are seeing TFTP put requests from an internet IP address on their IDS sensors. I'm trying to ...

g.hammond by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to use the netconfig feature under RME to push some configurations. I have all of the right settings for telnet/enable passwords in the database. Also have the correct SNMP communities configured on both CW and the devices. When I go to p...

g.hammond by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Our goal is to have a real time graphical view of our network.From Topology Services of Campus Manager, we can have a nice graphical view of the network topology. If something wrong with a device during the polling, the coresponding icon on the gr...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card