cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Ciscoworks recommends I upgrade one of the flashcards on my 3550 switches before an IOS upgrade can happen. I don't find anthing on this site regarding upgrading the flash memory on the 3550. My config shows this is onboard memory so I assume I do no...

I have Port Security configured on my switches, as some people become mobile –moving from office to office this becoming a problem since the ports are configured to shutdown. Can I use SNMP to email me when a new MAC is introduced on a switch in conj...

When a try to schedule a job in RME i always get a msg back that the time must be in the future, even when set it a few days a head on different times it always come back with the same info screen.Bundles Installed Bundle Name Version Instal...

Devices that are pointing messages to a syslog server but aren't in the RME database show up in the unexpected device report which makes sense. RME received a message(s) from a device it's not managing.I have setup automated actions to email on cert...

Hi,We have approx. 10 Cisco network equipments (PIX, IDS, ASA, Routers, Cat6, ACS) and we would like to deploy VMS 2.3 and LMS 2.5 to show a live, working demo to our customers.Obviously, we would not recommend a single server installation to our cus...

zeremy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i need to check if the ports in my switches are in s.tree portfast state or not. i did try the query 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.5.1.4.1.1.12 and it works fine with my Catos switches but none of my IOS switches answer to this query (cat4500,cat2950,6513).i try ...

amisu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After restarting my CiscoWorks server, everything is working great except QoS manager I was able to launch it and start jobs but when I went to view a report it would just give me a red "x". So I restarted the QPM services now I get the following. ...

Resolved! IP Phone Detection

I am having trouble getting my ip phones to be recognized in capus manager topology. All of my switches are being mapped and the phone come up when I do a quick report under user tracking (for host option), but when I try to do the report for show al...

schadmin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi:i have ACS 3.3 software , and i use it as AAA for Dial up user, i try to make policy as force user as to change there password every a period of time but unfortunatlly didnt succeed i would like to prompt user to change his or her password when h...

jawwalit by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes