cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I am trying to setup and use CMS and switch clustering.I can set up the switches in my local subnet, and assign them to a cluster, and everything works fine.I can even see the local attached router. This router is the main router, and i have 5...

dukenukem by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Some cisco traps contain the ifIndex attribute. Example: linkDown, linkUp, etc. What is the best method to map the ifIndex value to the slot-port, etc the trap came from on a Cisco7609 router and Cisco 6509 switch. Can the ifDescr and ifName attibut...

Hi, I want to monitor a 2600 series router with SNMP using MRTG. The only information we really want to collect is the bandwidth used over the ethernet interfaces and the CPU utilisation. Just wondering whether this information will be available with...

aarons by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I installed a new copy of LMS2.2 with all the latest patches, the network was discovered incorrectly so I re-initialized the RME and the ANI databases, no errors when I cleared the databases, but now the Daemon manager does not start up, any ideas??

johanlr by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How do I export my faults to a csv or text file? I've looked through the docs and they indicate use the "LOG-->save to file" function, unfortunatly it's greyed out. If I highlight records, the rest of the items under "log" are available (clear, f...

dan-miley by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 6509 running Catos which I can't login via telnet or console, due to a memory low issue.Is it posible to reload the active supervisor via snmp? The switch is in a remote office which is why I'd like to do it remotely.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card