cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello there (again) Today, I've been configuring IPSec VPN over two LANs (Cafe and ACME), however upon testing (Ping and PDU) I am unable to contact hosts on each LAN. As far as I think, the configuration is correct, the default gateway is configured...

Sam-N by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, i'm using Cisco ENMP and was wandering when cisco will add c9k as supported devices? They have a lot of MPLS functionality/features and i will add them to my network infrastructure. So i would like to manage them from ENMP.  Best Regards

Hi there I'm currently having an issue where the PCs in my topology are unable to pick up/renew IP addresses via dhcp pool. I am using a router-on-a-stick topology with VLans. If I do ipconfig /renew, the error message I get is: "DHCP Failed. APIPA i...

Sam-N by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Folks! I have a Nexus 3048 running version 6.0.2.U6.5c and I have to upgrade to the last version (9.x), but it is a little bit confused because I know that I have to upgrade to version 7.x first and after that to version 9.x.Some documents that...

Helo,I have a question about NAT netflow:We have problem with discovering which host from our internal network consume biggest part of traffic, in other words which devices on our network are making external requests.Our edge router is ISR 4331, and ...

ibrkic001 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we are generating report to cisco prime for our wireless clients and we are having an issue in generating the report For example, we generate a report from 8am to 5PM  on December 20, 2020, the issue is that it can generate report but the report ...

jccr by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! So after 2 years of a perfect functioning system I woke up today and all was fine until it wasn't, and Warcraft kicked me out. I looked over and saw an Amber status light. Reset and powered off etc, nothing. Whatever it is its hardware based a...

fbeye by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have an C886VA-K9 on ADSl2+ without BNG.The old firmware was c800-universalk9-mz.SPA.154-1.T1.bin, the new one is c800-universalk9-mz.SPA.159-3.M2.binThe MTU on Dialer0 is set to 1492, MSS in vlan 1 is set to 1452.This configurations works w...

moma by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes