cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, We would like to back up the Configs of the devices regularly.Imagination1-2 times a week over several weeks.Prime should keep the Configs until a certain time and delete them afterwards.What is the best way to configure this ? Kind regardsAl...

alex97 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hallo everyone, i receive this error when i try to access the device: start file:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><jnlp spec="1.0+" codebase="https://192.168.0.2/admin/public" href="https://192.168.0.2/admin/public/asdm.jnlp"><information><title...

errore1.jpg

Hi,I am using following Cisco router -     Cisco CISCO3945-CHASSIS (revision 1.0) with C3900-SPE250/K9     ROM: System Bootstrap, Version 15.1(1r)T4, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)                   I have configured netflow v5 sampling on this router using ...

Greetings,Sorry about my bad English. Had a troulbe with c7606-s during switchover.Model : CISCO 7606-SOS : 12.2(33)SRE1Configured Redundancy Mode = SSOOperating Redundancy Mode = SSO Last week, c7606 was experiencing a bug which was generating same ...

Nell_Ko by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Gretings community! My client has two different nexus  Nexus 5548 / 7.0(8)N1(1)  Nexus 7710 / 6.2(16) I was configuring EEM and faced a problem.Before I open a case, I would like to make sure there is a solution to it. configurations were  event mana...

Nell_Ko by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings! I have few questions regarding n5k and n7k configurations.First I have 2 sets of n5k and 1 set of n7k and  their os vers are belowmodel : n5k-c5548Os : 7.0(8)N1(1)       5.0(3)N1(1c)model n7k-c7710Os : 6.2(16) Now I have questions about co...

Nell_Ko by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am looking for the RFC document that defines the rule for the data traffic for multicast. The following link states :https://www.ravepubs.com/igmp-quirky-querier/IGMP doesn’t have any way of “announcing” a stream, so to be able to manage a mult...

Specifically the 9300, I have set the show running and show startup commands to privilege level 10. I assign a user to that level and run the show running command I get no output, no error, just goes to a new line. When I run show config, i get the f...

e10v by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question about having two interfaces in a virtual CPI solution with both having default gateway. In the setup process the default gateway is being set and it appears in the global configuration of CPI configuration. If I add a new virtual NI...

Recently upgraded our Prime Infrastructure installation from version 3.3 to version 3.5 with all critical fixes and device updates installed. Added these two new Dashlets (Recent Config Changes and Top N WAN Interfaces by Utilization) which are not p...

The Topology view can only show the devices directly connected to the logged in device. If I am logged onto switch A, then I can see switch B connected to switch A but not switch C which is connected to switch B. Correct? Cisco Network Assistant has ...

techcoora by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes