cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

HelloHow can I find out if netflow is supported? It is needed in conjunction with PRTG.Model: cisco WS-C4500X-16 (MPC8572) processor (revision 9)Firmware: IOS-XE Software, Catalyst 4500 L3 Switch Software (cat4500e-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 03.08.04.E ...

Simon1337 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm new to networking and am trying to configure HSRP and router on a stick on two routers. I can't seem to get my configs to work. Sorry if this is a basic question, I'm definitely still learning.Here's the topo:   I need HSRP for VLANs 10,20,...

HSRP.PNG HQCore_1 standby brief.PNG HQCore_2 standby brief.PNG
Rudy558 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,i have problem with ios updating in cisco prime.I updated ios for switch 9300 , in switch show correct version but in cisco prime show last version and i recieve error : '' Unexpected error. See the log file inventory.log for details. ''. versi...

R.P7900 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi can anyone give me the model numbers of the cisco approved USB flash drives, please?I would like to buy one that will allow me to transfer ios images onto routers and switches but I am unsure of what model to buy.Thanks in advanceSimon 

i have  a isr 4451-x router with fuji 16.9.2 which i need to upgrade to 16.9.3 , i read the upgrade manual which was very confusing and unclear so i was wondering is it just like the old method of doing the belowno boot systemthenboot system bootflas...

baselzind by Level 6
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes