cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Not sure if the set up of IPv6 has anything to do with this (most likely not).  For the third time now my password (changed during factory reset) works for a few days and then I get "Invalid user name or password. Please try again."  The only way I c...

dgeorge90 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, my IR829 is stuck in rommon-1 mode due to the error message  ERROR: autoboot image not valid, autoboot suspended Listing dir doesn't show anything:   rommon-1> dir flash: bootstrap:   I have started a TFTP server on my laptop but I'm unable ...

pasudhee by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I want to config my switch as NTP server.Could I use my switches (Model: cisco 2960 or 2950) as NTP server?What is the maximum number of the devices (routers/ switches) connected to my switch as NTP Clients? I worry my switch will overload (run s...

o0Kyle0o by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been watching Chris Bryant's CCNA course on Udemey, and he talks about the TCP/IP model having 5 layers, with data link and physical matching the OSI model. Thing is, Netacads support material only mentions 4 layers. Seeing as Netacad is officia...

N64play by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone! Im doing some lab with one of my 1841 routers, and i want to load the ios from my tftp server but i cant get to it... The tftp server has the right permissions (already copied my original ios from flash to the tftp and everything went we...

Hello, I have internet coming in from my ISP directly into a router. I was wondering if I can route a cable from one of the ports on the router into the switch so that all the clients on my switch would be able to get internet access? What settings s...

lolcocks by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,I am trying to get Nexus 5548/72 NX-OS 6.3 to use EEM to send an e-mail notification when port security violation is triggered. I am using EEM with python to generate an e-mail notification. Below is my EEM code .I have sanitized it for sec...

altaf007 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes