cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I am working with a SGE2010 48 port switch, I have reset the switch to factory defaults and I am able to log in to the switch but I do not see any information on the System Information page of the WEB GUI...it is blank.I am able to access the switch ...

olsonmd67 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey together,Does anyone of you know a possibility to get the SerialNumber of the plugged SFP Modules via REST API out of Prime Infrastructure. Recently I haven't found any Location where this could be marked. I have to inventarize the modules and do...

LinzNi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Cisco,  having an issue with registering Catalyst 9500 Swtich to a Smart account using CSSM version 6.1.0 using a VRF Management Interface. The communication between CSSM and Catalyst is working fine.   I am getting the followin error message:    ...

Cisco had listed hardware requirements to support various install versions on a virtual machine. I specifically want to try the device compliance feature, but I am barely using the required resources for the express install. For compliance the standa...

MikeO5422 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes