cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Team,Has anyone installed EPNM on AWS EC2 ? I have been trying to import the OVA but it always fails. I have changed the OVA config to ignore disks, but finally it fails as DHCP Error. Has anyone installed successfully or does Cisco has a image...

I wanted to disable NTP Control Messages (Mode 6).Based on this post, I did `no ntp allow mode control`. Then, when I do `show running-config | include ntp`, I see `no ntp allow mode control 3` instead of `no ntp allow mode control 0`.So, did I disab...

I have an EEM applet that runs the "show clock"  command, then tried to parse the output using the "action string range" statement.  I wanted to get the 2 digit hour and 2 digit minute into two seperate varaibles.  So I used something like: action xx...

miriamc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey everyone, having issues with the successful use of .tbc (precompiled .tcl files via procomp).  I have used this previously on some older IOS codes without issue, and looking at the system management guides it looks to be supported.  However when ...

RED255 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2960 running IOS12.2(46)I'm having a problem with MAC Notification traps. I have all ports configured to send MAC notification traps. When I connect my HP Laptop I get a trap with the cmnHistMacChangedMsg in the following format :<action><...

jhilfiker by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes