cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Having trouble configuring my IP phones as they are able to get their IPs from DHCP which is located in the layer 3 switch but aren't able to get their line numbers from the VoIP Cloud Server. Tried pinging the IPs from the layer 3 switch and the VoI...

corpuzp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear community, I have been struggling to resolve my issue. I have ISR 4431 configured via GigabitEthernet0/0/1.2 to my ISP (vlan). Internal networks are as other vlans on subinterfaces. From the level of router i am able to ping google.com (as well ...

dwnbt by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been investigating multiple networking problems at one of our sites and have come across something I don't quite understand and am hoping someone here can point me in a direction.  This site has 350 cameras and 5 subnets - 4 subnets for the buil...

dbronco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASR 1002 CGN

Hi, I have old Cisco ASR 1002 and I want to run CGN but not sure if required licenses.  it's running Ipbase tech package and the ip nat mode CGN is not there. Any help. 

We have following model of nexus 5 k and I could not enable feature for netflow.Is nexus 5k C5596UP model does not support netflow ?is there any other way can we configure NetFlow ?show moduleMod Ports Module-Type Model Status--- ----- --------------...

ddesai by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes