cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi I'm studying for part one of CCNA, but meantime my new job has thrown me in feet first into their Nexus3000/1841/1811 plus some HP procurve switch environment and I"m expected to know advanced troubleshooting.   So the problem, we have a Ruckus wi...

I need to set up secondary SolarWinds NPM Server.  I looked at the document for this command and is all I need to do is to add 2 SNMP management workstations is type the command snmp-server host (IP of secondary server) version 3 priv npm-account.   ...

wispkit by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just downloaded and installed Cisco Network Assistant 6.3(3).  Now my topology views will only work when "Other neighbors" is selected.  Now, all of my Cisco VoIP phones show up as Wireless Access Points and cannot be separated out.  I'm going back...

FUHSD-589 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI, I have installed cisco Prime  LMS 4.2 on the EXSi 6.5 recently,however i can't log in to the web ,it display as follows: "Forbidden You don't have permission to access / on this server. Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while tr...

henokk601 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,I have installed my LMS 4.2 on the EXSi 5.0 recently,but today i find i can't log in the web ,it display as follows:"ForbiddenYou don't have permission to access / on this server .Additionally,a 403 Forbidden error was encounter...

superlikf by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ciao, I'd like to know which model are able to support a "true" ZTP without external configuration (like dhcp option for example). For this reason I'm thinking about ZTP USB but except for C800 series I didn't found information regarding C1100 series...

ipagliani by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello, i am looking for a hardware device with monitor port (vga preferably), keyboard port (usb preferably) and serial port that i will be using to connect to console ports of cisco equipment.i would like the device to have one serial port only.   a...

istr by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello gents,   Is there any way i can change configs on my Routers using the graphic interface ? I need to make some VPN IPSec etc connections on routers so i want to use GUI Iv tried SDM but most of the Cisco ISR router are not supported. For exampl...

deepfree1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes