Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! NX-OS SNMP Groups

I am trying to configure a snmp group that would allow snmpset command against the ifAdminStatus OID. If i configure a user on snmp group/role network-admin i can use the snmpset to up/down a interface. How would i create a custom role that only allo...

daviddo99 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In CPI, is there a way to change the IP address associated with a core switch that has multiple VLAN interfaces configured? When I discover a switch with multiple VLAN interfaces, it always comes back with the highest IP address. I need the address t...

josrankin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! I have a WS-C2960RX-48LPS-L, 15.2(4)E1, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2). sh ver | i memorycisco WS-C2960X-48LPS-L (APM86XXX) processor (revision A0) with 524288K bytes of memory.sh memory summary                Head    Total(b)     Used(b)     Free(b)...

sharlino by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 2851 router I have SSH 2.0 enabled I can login to the router via SSH Here is the problem: I only use SSH on the VTY lines.................but I just can't get it to login Here is mu partial config: line vty 0 4 exec-timeout 0 0 privil...

I'm looking to create a report on differences between files using TcL.  One example is comparing a current configuration against a "baseline" configuration and reporting differences.  I have this, which will return a 1 if there's a difference, or a z...

by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes