cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello House, I have a couple of devices I want to monitor remotely using Solarwinds or PRTG. I need to configure SNMP to get it to work but don't know How. I tried the following commings but it didn't work access-list 100 permit udp any eq snmp des...

obaroikoh by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have an issue with netflow coming from a Nexus 5k at one of our client's site's.  The 5k is setup to send netflow to a Cisco Prime server sitting on site. Cisco Prime sees the device as a data source, but no flows are shown in the data so...

Hello together, We are currently making changes as we were slightly behind with our network. We have ordered a ASA 5585, Cisco SNS (Small Network Server)...and we use a nexus 3548 as our router which connects to several switches across the campus (al...

islow1303 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PRIME INFRASTRUCTURE does not relay all SNMP traps from WLC. Specially the high-availability related SNMP traps. WLC generates the traps, but the PI does not relay them. WLC HW version              5508 WLC SW version               8.0.120.0 PRIME SW...