cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Wanting the ability to track when default route goes away, then wait a certain period of time, like 60 seconds, check default once more to make sure it is still gone and if so then proceed with script to remove static routes. Here is what I had so fa...

mvanosdall by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm trying to allow cacti to only graph a single port on our Cisco 6500 Sup 720 Router.Specifically port te4/1 which has index of 202.TenGigabitEthernet4/1: Ifindex = 202  I know command to allow it would be:snmp-server view test ifEntry.*.202...

gskhanna by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Today after upgrading Prime to 3.0 I noticed the client dashlet shows Data Not Available in several of the fields under Security. Is this expected behavior if I am hooked into our ISE MnT? Are there additional configurations that must be completed on...

bret by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,while checking the unreachable devices from the discovery jobs (which are NOT exportable) I see that the list although includes (known!) lightwight access points, which of cause are SNMP unreachble.Is there any way to make CPI irgnore the capwap A...