cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Greetings; I run a security/CCTV business.   I also do networking for customers.  I have a lot of customers who want to open ports for Xbox Live, but it is different with each router, and very different with the RV325.  Can you please help me open t...

Ikarskarn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, 1. I am looking for the way to create custom report in Prime 3.x. The LMS 4.x has this ability. 2. How can I create hardware or software distributin graphs? There is only deailed hardware and software report in table format. thx,

Hey guys, I'm looking for a way to open a port (port 43 - whois) in RV325, so I can check if domains are taken for my customers and I don't want to use an external service for this. I tried using the GUI, telnet and SSH, but I couldn't find it in the...

hello, Can someone help me in this please. i am looking for a Network Monitoring System from Cisco. I checkied the Prime Infrastructure, frankly its too much for me, in term of features. i tried to get the PI only for monitoring purposes and some ot...

ahmad1982 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am trying to copy multiple files from flash to a FTP server.  Is it possible to copy multiple files using one statement?  For example: First i type dir flash: | i file 166  -rw-         73986              Oct 7 2010 12:25:36 +03:00  file1.817 ...

vaba by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed two cisco Prime infrastructure 2.2 with the same requiriments. After the installation, I turned down the primary server and make the manual failback. The secondary server have became the active server without problem. Then I turned o...