cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

We would like to graph some counters from a service policy that is applied to an interface. How do i find the correct OID to read with my snmp tooling?  See below red variables.I found that it should be somewhere below the .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.166.1. tre...

joopv by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco!I've been playing around with EEMs on and off for a few months now, and I'm enjoying it quite a bit! A recent issue at work got me thinking, and I thought I'd try and solve the problem with a new EEM. It's really quite simple, but I'm hav...

On the interfaces connected to a WAN optimizer should we use ingress, egress, or both?<Attached is a quick diagram I made for demonstration. I don’t understand if egress is needed on the MPLS>

CCRi02909 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! PI 2.1 questions

Hi,I got some questions regarding PI 2.1Can I search in all devices configuration to see if specifc command exist?When I'm using discovery, my devices got 100% CPU, and under show proccess cpu I see that the SNMP proccess is taking all the cpu. is it...

Hello,We recently installed cisco PI 2.1, with the hope that a full syslog will be available due to the bug: CSCud66666https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11645481/prime-infrastructure-12-syslogBut we didn't saw in the release notes any refern...

Hi,  Is there a way to use event manager to replace tunnel destination ip each time it changes ?1. Resolve the hostname2. Set it as a variable3. Use the variable to replace the IPint tunnel 0   tunnel destination <a> Mostly like a reverse dynamic dns...

To implement this we have created a variable (A_TIME) which should take system time  when Job A triggers  &  tried to increment it by 1 hr so as to create dependency in Job B which will start only when time value in A_TIME = systime .Currently ,we ha...

pisingh01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Are there any known issues with CNA 5.8.9.1 compatibility with a C2960X switch running 15.0(2)EX4?When I attempt to log in to the switch, I am informed the credentials are invalid although the same credentials work when using the CLI.Best Rega...

eharbensc by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I tried using the EEM to Tcl website, but I don't understand the output; can someone help?   # This EEM tcl policy was generated by the EEM applet conversion # utility at http://www.marcuscom.com/convert_applet/ # using the following applet: # # ev...