cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Is this by purpose or by mistake, but after updating latest device pack to CPI 2.0 all routers started report Partial Collection Failure.Once I looked into message (stating that collection of OSPF information is missing - which is correct as I don't ...

Hello everybody,I have a very problematic situation here.I have configure on a Cisco 2960 the vty line in a wrong manner and now I am stock.To configure those vty to enable ssh I have typed :line vty 0 4login localpassword xxxxline vty 5 15login loca...

billetj09 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,Current network of my company, under router included core switch (cisco 3750) --> middle switch (cisco 3560) --> access switch --> computers/devicesabout over 600 computers using IP via DHCP Server. I want to monitor network if there was un...

Because Prime or LMS has no ability to backup FWSM and ASASM configurations, here I share our trick to do "backups" from a remote linux server.FAckup.sh stands for FWSM-and-ASASM-backup :-) It uses ASDM stuffs to get configs.Configuration file looks ...

exane by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just got my PI 2.0 upgraded to 2.1 I was reading through the release notes and was wondering if PI 2.1 can be used with a 5508 running 7.6.120.0 code.  Currently we are running 7.4.100.60 and haven't put any new code on due to PI requirements. Same ...