cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

EEM - Applying QoS

Hi,I am replacing a 7600 router with an ASR 9K. However, I wasn't able to find the correspondant EEM IOS-XR commands for the below IOS EEM:event manager applet QoS-NIGHT event timer cron cron-entry " 0 16 * * 0-7" action 1.0 cli command "enable" acti...

pascalo21 by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! EEM - ACM with two Ethernet Service Instance on the same interface

Hi All,I'm developing EEM script for ASR903 platform... I define two EVC, one for each "host" connected to the same ASR903 interface ( gi 0/1 ).Each host sends CFM packet, I would recognize from which EVC the CFM packet arrives. In...

colombo.s by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Unable to save topology maps

I have users that are unable to save their changes to topology maps - when devices are moved in a map and the map is exited, the next time the user goes into the map it is back at the default layout. The unusual part is that this does not affect all...

Resolved! EEM Scripting

Hi GuysI need help ... how would I configure an EEM script that sends an instruction to activate another router's EEM connected on the same segment.I have 2 routers, 1 with a LL uplink and other ADSL uplink. The LL is my primary connection. I am re-r...

upgradding Prime Infrastructure version 1.2 and LMS 4.x to Cisco Prime Infrastructure 2.0

Hello,A customer currently have 2,500 Cisco Prime Infrastructure Lifecycle device license using Prime Infrastructure version 1.2 and LMS 4.x. the customer wants to upgrade to Cisco Prime Infrastructure 2.0.Does anyone know if it is possible to upgrad...

fender100 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes