Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

PI

I am receiving the message below constantly: Virtual Domain: ROOT-DOMAIN   PI has detected one or more alarms of category System and severity Major in Virtual Domain ROOT-DOMAIN for the following items:   Timestamp: 2023-02-27 07:14:17.353 Message: S...

Hi all,was just wondering how to configure IP addresses on the interfaces for my Cisco 5505 Firewall.When trying to use the command:"interface ethernet0/1""ip address 192.168.1.10 255.255.255.0"I get the message "This command can only be configured o...

Dandarius by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi There , After added Hp switch to prime 3.9 , i faced SSH issue for access and tried to manual-SSH acording prime cli to SSh hp Switch and it woking fine.the issue with GUI when try to make ssh to sw

We have a Cisco network (3850 stacks with Converged Access running v16.3.7) and a Syslog Server (Splunk). I would like to send SNMP traps as Syslog messages to our Syslog Server. Reason being, that our rogue AP detection feature only seems to send SN...

i.va by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI All! Aspiring Network Engineer/Architect here. I am new to Cisco Live and I'm hoping to get approval to go this year. I am not quite ready to take any of Cisco's Certifications yet, but I am wondering how far in advance can I schedule the 'complim...

bhagal92 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes